|Mon – Fri||–||9.30 – 19.30|
|Sat||–||Tumor Board & Emergency|
Doctors TimetableHaving a doctor you connect with and who you can build a long-term relationship with is essential to getting excellent care. We are proud of our great doctors and want to make it easy for you to choose the doctor who is right for you.
AppointmentsYou can book your appointment to make your consultation smooth. You can reach us at any time during the day. Our staff will attend you 24 X 7.
For emergency cases call the above number…
Welcome to HarshamitraHarshamitra Super Specialty Cancer Centre & Research Institute is the best and ultimate destination for complete Cancer Care. Exclusive Surgical, Radiation and Medical Oncology Departments altogether made this fifty bedded Single Specialty tertiary Hospital a class of its own, devoted to Total Care for Cancer. Aptly situated in the midst of the State –Trichy City – the Hospital caters world-class treatment for domestic and international patients alike.The modality of HMSCC is to offer World Class Treatment within your reach. A cluster of hand-picked Consultant Doctors, Nurses, Medics & Para Medics, Administrative Staff etc. and an array of sophisticated diagnostic tools, machines have fortified the modality of the Hospital to a premium class. Don’t let your fingers crossed, but Come join your hands with us…. together let us give a tough fight to Cancer.
“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
Harshamitra being established as the best cancer hospital in India, help patients to fight cancer at three different stages of it. And, more than a hospital…our doctor has personally experienced the pain of cancer when he lost his father to throat cancer! So we have dedicated and specially trained team to not only cure but care too!
- Great social movements in the history of mankind are the products of the powerful sentiments of an individual.
- Harshamitra Cancer Centre had its seed from the heart of Dr.G.Govindaraj; M.Ch (Master of Chirurgery) from the death of his father due to throat cancer.
- Dr.G.Govindaraj is a gold medal holder in Surgical Oncology & his wife Dr.Pon Sasipriya , has won Gold medal in Radiation Oncology.
- The concept of “Tumor Board” is introduced by Harshamitra Cancer Centre, which conducts a multi disciplinary meeting with the team of doctors from Surgical, Radiation and Medical Oncology and the patient.
- Cancer prevention, Cancer palliation, Terminal care, Nurses Training Institute and cancer research are also the specialties of Harshamitra.
- Rose Garden , a charitable trust formed by Harshamitra, to deliver free treatment to poor cancer patients, to conduct cancer awareness campaigns, free cancer detection camps and to establish hospice free for the terminally ill cancer patients.
- Harshamitra Cancer Centre aims to make the modern developments in cancer treatment available to the people of Trichy at affordable cost.
- Harshamitra……. To Conquer Cancer…!!
Meet Our Doctors
15 years experience
Surgical Oncologist with over 15 years of experience have performed 900+ surgeries…
Dr. Sasipriya Govindaraj
10 years experience
Radiation Oncologist with over 10 years of experience, MD of Women Screening Wing…
15 years experience
Medical Oncologist with over 15 years of experience… View All ?
November 2, 2016
When my mother was first diagnosed with cancer and we learned that she was going…
October 31, 2016
I feel myself slipping. My eyes close. I’m finally numb to it all. I’m not…
October 28, 2016
Cancer is no laughing matter, certainly–but dwelling on the severity of cancer can actually negatively…
October 26, 2016
I was once a normal thirty something gal with a hectic life and full of…
October 21, 2016
The key to prevention is education, and that means asking questions about things we might…
October 16, 2016
When my husband and I decided to start trying to have children, we had no…
October 13, 2016
It had been yet another week of chemo and the hair had slowly fallen out,…
October 8, 2016
At the age of 31 I feel like I am living someone else’s life, someone…