1. Lack of awareness
2. Feeling shy to discuss the problems pertaining to breast and cervix due to our culture
3. Lack of exclusive women screening centres.
4. Problems with access to screening centres
5. Lack of social and family support in attending testing centres
6. Poor compliance of medical advice
7. Lack of financial support
8. Myths about cancer
9. Fear of side effects due to treatment
10. Social stigma associated with cancer
11. Faith in home made remedies and quacks in medical practice.
12. Procrastination and lack of motivation.
Break the shell open and spread awareness. RUle out HPV infections and get vaccinated.
Harshamitra Superspeciality Cancer centre
Call : 737373 1008