Any unusual changes in the breast should be checked by a doctor. Changes to look out for include:
· a lump in or around the breast
· a lump under the arm
· tissue that feels thick or firm near the breast or under the arm
· a change in the size or shape of a breast
· changes to the nipple, such as it starts to point inward
· fluid or discharge from the nipple
· red, itchy, or scaly skin around the breast
· dimpled or puckered skin
Fix an appointment with us if you notice any of these symptoms.
This patient came up to us with a cancer on right breast. She was given Chemotherapy and shows considerable improvement.
Do not delay! Early treatment saves life!