Harshamitra Cancer Centre to alleviate the dreadful perception on Cancer, generously funds and shares its expertise with Rose Garden Trust to encourage their noble mission against Cancer:
- Creating Cancer Awareness among the entire community.
- Cancer Screening Camps for prevention and early detection.
- Financial Assistance for the poor and needy Cancer Patients.
- An Upcoming Project to build a monumental Cancer Memorial cum Meditation Hall at Viralimalai (a small placid town 30 km Away from Trichy on Trichy-Madurai National Highway) for free terminal care for poor Cancer Patients.
- Uplifting the poor youth by providing para-medical training through Rose Garden Institute of Para Medical Education and Research (RIPMER), affiliated to BSS and The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University.